Affordable Care Act Assistance: www.wahealthplanfinder.org
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00am-1:00pm (5/12/14 – 6/30/14)
WithinReach and Neighborcare Health have partnered with the Opportunity Center for Employment & Education (OCE&E) to provide assistance to people applying for healthcare insurance. The OCE&E building is located at the southeast end of the North Seattle College campus next to College Center building.
WithinReach will be here Mondays 9:00am – 1:00pm through June 30th (except Memorial Day, Monday 5/26– OCE&E will be closed). Please check-in with a WithinReach staff person at their table located in OCE&E first floor lobby.
Neighborcare Health will be here Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9:00am-1:00pm through June 30th. Please check-in with staff at the front desk in the first floor lobby to get your name on the sign-up list to meet with an assistor.
- Please bring the following information with you:
- • Date of Birth and Social Security number must bring this for each person that needs health insurance. If you don’t have a SSN, please bring a different form of ID such as your passport or green card.
- • Tax Filing Status for last year, this year and anticipated status for next year: Single, Married Filing Jointly, Married Filing Separately, Head of Household or Qualifying Widow(er) with Dependent Child.
- • Current health plan information, if you currently have insurance.
- • Proof of monthly income and employer address for anyone who is working and needs health insurance. This could be tax return or pay stubs.
- • f you are not eligible for Medicaid, please bring a credit or debit card, pre-paid Visa, e-checkor other form of electronic payment.