Congratulations Class of 2020!
To all of North's 2020 graduates, we are so proud of you! You've worked hard and shown incredible strength and determination throughout your journey. We believe the Class of 2020 is UNSTOPPABLE.
To celebrate your graduation, we are inviting you to the UNSTOPPABLE CELEBRATION, which will be a walk-through graduation gift pickup and opportunity for a profession photo in your cap and gown. Additionally, all 2020 graduates will be invited to walk across the stage at the next Seattle Colleges Commencement ceremony.
Where: North Seattle College
When: Thursday, June 25, 2020
Time: 3 - 7 p.m.
What to do right now:
- RSVP: please send an RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you plan to attend the event on June 25.
- Purchase your cap and gown on the NSC Bookstore website. Students receiving a certificate, high school diploma or associate degree should order a royal blue cap and gown. Students receiving a bachelor degree should order a black cap and gown. Note: these can be worn next year at the T-Mobile Commencement Ceremony next June 2021. Order here: https://northscc.bncollege.com/shop/northseattle-cc-234/products/gifts-accessories/graduation. *Gowns are sized by height. When a student places an order they must email SM234@bncollege.com with their order number and their height.
Note: If you need to borrow a cap and gown for the event please contact email@example.com
by 5 p.m., Tuesday, June 23
. Pick up will be arranged privately. The return station will be located on campus on the day of the event.
If you belong to a group or organization that has stoles or cords please contact the group organizer directly to see which color or colors to purchase. Our committee is not in charge of these stoles or cords.
The Honor cords for GPA will be distributed by the Registrar on the evening of the Graduation Celebration.
To attend the UNSTOPPABLE CELEBRATION, we ask that you:
- wear a face mask,
- follow social distancing guidelines by staying 6 feet apart,
- do not congregate with individuals outside of your own household, and
- do not join the celebration if you are ill.
Please remember this is North Seattle College's celebration. The Seattle Colleges District will also celebrate by offering a Commencement gift box (available later this August), a celebration video, a mural to honor graduates, and a website to honor graduates and their families.
Dr. Mari Acob-Nash
Dean of Student Life
North Seattle College