Join the Graduation & Juneteenth Celebration
Saturday, June 19, 2021, 11 am to 2 pm
Class of 2021, Congratulations! We are so proud of your hard work and dedication to your goals, and we celebrate your achievements.
You are invited to the 2021 Graduation & Juneteenth Celebration on Saturday, June 19, 2021 from 11 am to 2 pm at North Seattle College. Graduates and your families are encouraged to join us (outdoors and socially distanced) to honor the class of 2021. This is not a formal ceremony, so you can arrive for the walk through or drive through any time after 11 am and the celebration will end at 2 pm. The walk through should only take about 20-30 minutes.
This is not a ticketed event and only graduates will receive the graduation gifts. Have your photo taken in your cap and gown, pick up your diploma cover, and celebrate with your North Seattle College community.
*NOTE - This is a masked event, and we will ask everyone to mind the 6 foot socially distancing between you and the other family groups. Please bring your own masks.
If you plan to walk through, you will park in the WEST parking lot entering campus at the 97th St entrance by the Library. You and your family will walk towards the bridge area by the flagpole. Faculty will be in a line cheering you on. Next, will be pictures at selfie stations that follow a path through campus back out to the WEST parking lot.
Start by walking through the pathway, following the chalked path. You will have the opportunity to stay only with your family while following the chalked path through campus. There will be volunteers to usher you along the pathway. Please keep the six feet distancing rule between families.
After the walk through you will have collected graduation gifts, a diploma cover and taken selfies with your phone or your family/friends’ phones.
Please remain in your vehicle and a volunteer will walk up to your vehicle with a gift bag and diploma cover to your vehicle window.
We're cheering you on to the finish line and look forward to celebrating with you!
Please adhere to the following while in attendance at the graduation celebration:
- Wear a mask. All individuals in attendance must wear a face covering.
- Please be prepared to walk through campus. This is not a seated event.
- Stay at least six feet away from all other people who are not part of your household.
- Please maintain social distancing (six feet apart) while queuing to enter, standing for the selfie stations, crossing the staging area, or exiting.
- Do not shake hands.
- Please sanitize your hands often. Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the event.
- Restrooms will be open at the location in front of the College Center building on the first floor.
- Avoid social congregation before, during, and after the event.