Important financial aid application dates
- North Seattle College’s priority funding deadline is March 15th each year. Students meeting this deadline will be considered for maximum funding. Quarterly deadlines are listed below. A student is considered to have met a deadline by submitting the NSC Financial Aid Data Sheet and completing the online FAFSA or WASFA by the deadline date.
- Summer quarter requires a separate, one-page supplemental application form in addition to the FAFSA, this form is available April 1st each year.
- Students who would like to be considered for summer work-study funds, need to meet the priority deadline each year.
- Financial Aid at North Seattle College is awarded for the academic year beginning with Fall Quarter and ending Summer Quarter.
Financial Aid Application Deadlines 2015-16
Requires completion of the 2015-16 FAFSA or WASFA
- Spring 2016: January 31, 2016
- Summer 2016: April 30, 2016
Financial Aid Application Deadlines 2016-17
Requires completion of the 2016-17 FAFSA or WASFA
- Priority Deadline 2016-17: March 15, 2016
- Fall 2016: July 8, 2016
- Winter 2017: November 11, 2016
- Spring 2017: February 10, 2017
- Summer 2017: May 5, 2017