The Gender Equity Resource Center, warmly referred to as GenEQ, is a campus leader that promotes social justice, responsible action and accountability. The programs and services are focused on six main areas:
- • Women
- • Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer+ (LGBTQ+)
- • Men
- • Low-income
- • Students of color
- • embraces intersectionality and beliefs all are welcomed
Through many programs and services striving to:
- • Promote equity, social justice and critical thought to create a campus free of violence and hate.
- • Affirm all bodies, identities and backgrounds.
- • Empower diverse expressions of masculinity, femininity and gender.
- • Foster a community of progressive leaders.
- • Be a portal to campus and community resources
Equity & Welcome Center RM CC1157
9600 College Way North, Seattle, WA, 98103