North Seattle College Staff Representatives (STARS) is a group of volunteer members elected by their peers to represent classified staff in campus-wide issues.
STARS carries out the following functions:
- Advise the president, classified staff and other college committees regarding classified staff viewpoints and concerns.
- Exchange information and ideas.
- Discuss college and district-wide administrative actions that pertain to staff.
- Disseminate information to classifed staff regarding STARS activities.
- Conduct elections or appoint classified staff to serve on college committees.
- Promote college-wide unity and interaction by creating classified staff and campus community social functions.
STARS Members 2016 - 2017