Next steps: So your accommodations were approved… what next?
Each quarter students wish to use services they are required to request a new copy of their Letter of Accommodation (LOA).
Students can do this in a few ways:
- • Use the Online Form
- • Bring a physical copy of your course schedule to Student Support Services
- • Email your course schedule to: DS@seattlecolleges.edu
Once requested, Disability Services staff emails LOA to students and cc’s faculty.
- • Students are not required to complete an intake each quarter or meet with Disability Services staff in order to request new copies of their Accommodation Letter.
The biggest thing to remember is just because you have approved accommodations, doesn’t mean you have to use them. Depending on the context of the course and various supports available you may not need or want to use specific accommodations every class. That said, if something isn’t working or your needs are not being met, come talk to us, we might be able to switch things up and find something that works better.
For students interested in exchanging information regarding their documentation (e.g., medical records, Letter of Accommodation) to another college or university, please complete the Release of Information form.
- (206) 934-3697 voice
- (206) 934-3958 fax
- Josef Mogharreban, Ph.D., CRC
- Please call to request alternative arrangements outside regular office hours
- Mailing Address:
- Disability Services
- North Seattle College
- 9600 College Way North
- Seattle, WA 98103-3599
- CC 2346A
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm