North Seattle College will admit the following groups to campus:
- Faculty and students in approved classes and programs for which on-campus access is essential
- Essential staff, approved by their supervisor
- Students that have confirmed appointments with Student Services
All other instruction and services will continue remote operations and campus will remain closed to the public.
North Seattle College is opening its physical locations in compliance with all public health and state higher education guidelines. Those authorized to enter campus are asked to follow processes, actions, and procedures below:
- Take your temperature at home – Please take your temperature at home each time you plan to come to campus. If you have a fever 100.4° F or above, or do not feel well, remain at home.
- Wear a face mask – You need to wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose. If possible, please bring your own. We have a limited supply on hand for those who do not have one.
- Check-in and check-out daily using the Online Health Form – Everyone entering and leaving a campus will be expected to check in and check out by completing the online form (Students | Employees) prior to arrival on campus, and proceed to the Health Screening Check-in Desk in the College Center (ground floor) when you get to campus. See the map below.
- Take the Required COVID-19 Health and Safety Training. All Seattle Colleges employees, students, and visitors are required to participate in the COVID-19 H&S training before returning to campus. Access the COVID-19 H&S training here.
Follow-up training is required on a weekly-basis for all employees and students continuing to work and study on-campus.
Covid-19 weekly follow-up training for all employees and student
If you have additional questions, students should ask their instructors, and employees should ask their supervisors. We appreciate everyone’s patience and diligence in working to keep everyone safe.