Fall Quarter Bookstore Operations
Beginning the week of September 20, the NSC bookstore will be open for in-store services from 10 am to 2 pm the following weeks: 9/20-9/25, 9/27-10/2, and 10/4-10/8.
After October 8, the bookstore will only be open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10 am to 2p m until November 1. If you cannot come into our store during these times, please contact us at (206) 934-4678 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Still have questions? Bookstore staff are available to help!
Call us Mon. - Thurs., 10 am to 3 pm at (206) 934-4678.
1. Return textbook rentals in person at the bookstore: A rental drop box will be available at the North Seattle College Bookstore August 23rd – August 27th, 10am – 2 pm. All rental returns must be accompanied by a rental return slip provided at the drop box. All students must take the campus entry survey and check-in with the college before coming to the bookstore.
2. Return textbook rentals by mail: Visit https://northscc.bncollege.com/shop/northseattle-cc/page/rental-book-return and follow the instructions to purchase a return UPS label for a nominal fee – you will need your order number and email address. Print your label at home or at your local UPS store, affix it to the box, and drop it off at a UPS store or drop off point. (Be sure to save your tracking number!)
Important: You will be charged 75% of the new book price plus a 7.5% non-refundable processing fee for any rental not received at the campus bookstore in person or by mail within 5 days of the return due date.
We will not be buying back textbooks at the bookstore until the campus reopens for in-person services. You can still sell your books through our wholesale partner, MBS, by visiting northscc.bncollege.com and clicking the TEXTBOOK BUYBACK button. If your books are eligible for buyback, MBS will provide shipping instructions and a free shipping label. Please note that MBS buys books at wholesale prices – books sold to MBS will not be resold through the campus bookstore.
We are busy filling our shelves and will fulfill all online orders as books become available!
- Shipping is FREE on all orders of $75 or more. Items shipped UPS Ground within the Seattle area typically arrive within 1-2 business days.
- Required and recommended supplies are available on our website at northscc.bncollege.com. We are happy to help you over the phone if you cannot find an item you are looking for!
- Students using financial aid (Workforce, VA, Voc Rehab, Running Start, etc.) can order books and supplies online by selecting VOUCHER WITH STUDENT ID as the payment option. Once your funding has been verified, we will fulfill your order.
Still have questions? Bookstore staff are available to help! Call us Monday - Thursday, 10 am to 3 pm at (206) 934-4678.
1. Please visit the North Seattle College Bookstore website.
2. Scroll over “Textbooks” in the upper left
To be able to click on “Find Textbooks”.
3. Enter Department, Course Number and Class Number (under section field) and then click “Find Materials for Course”.
4. Select your preferred format and condition (buy, rent, used, new, digital).
Please note – unless stated otherwise – that we fulfill the next available condition if we are unable to fulfill your preferred condition.
5. Select “Add Items to Cart” when you are done.
6. On the top right, when you are ready, select “View Cart”.
7. Click “Checkout” then proceed to Continue as Guest, Create an Account, or Login if you already have one.
8. Once completed, enter your shipping and payment information (you can add more than one payment method – if needed).
- If using an approved Voucher, select “Voucher with Student ID” and enter your name and SID number in the appropriate fields.
- Please note that if your order total exceeds your voucher or gift card balance and/or if you are renting a title, you will need to enter another form of payment to cover the remaining balance and/or secure your rental.