North Seattle College and Central Washington University (CWU) are offering a new pathway for graduates of the Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) in International Business and the Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) in Application Development. Qualified students in the two programs are eligible to apply to the Master of Science in Information Technology and Administrative Management (MS-ITAM) degree program at Central Washington University.
The ITAM program is entirely online, making it possible for North students to complete either B.A.S. degree at North and the MS-ITAM at CWU without relocating outside the Seattle area.
The new agreement between North and CWU will facilitate the application process and admission to CWU’s master’s program. Qualified student applicants must meet the minimum requirements of admission to the School of Graduate Studies and Research at CWU and will be evaluated individually by the MS-ITAM program coordinator and department chair.
- 3.0 GPA or above on the student’s last 90 quarter credits/60 semester credits
- Statement of educational and professional objectives
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- International students must meet one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- A score of 213 or above on the computer-based TOEFL
- A score of 79 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL
- A score of 88 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL for English program.
CWU will provide advising assistance, inform students about the graduate assistantship and ITAM department waiver opportunities, and waive the application fee.
For more information about the ITAM program, visit the CWU webpages.