North Seattle College is a participating community college for the CWU Dual Admission program, which provides a smooth and successful transition for students planning to transfer to Central Washington University (CWU). Students who participate in the program are considered fully admitted to the community or technical college and conditionally admitted to CWU. They will benefit from access to resources at both institutions during their academic career and be better prepared to transition into their baccalaureate program. The CWU $50 admission application fee and the $100 confirmation deposit will be waived.
- You must be currently enrolled at a participating Washington State community or technical college in a Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) associate degree or applied/technical degree program. You must complete the appropriate transfer degree at the participating community or technical college within two years of acceptance into the Dual Admission Program.
- You cannot have earned more than 60 quarter (45 semester) college-level credit hours from all colleges/universities attended.
- You must meet CWU's admission requirements for transfer applicants found at www.cwu.edu/admissions.
- This application conditionally admits you to CWU, not to a specific program.
- Running Start students are not eligible.
- Students with previously earned associate, technical, or bachelor degrees are not eligible.
For information on applying to the CWU Dual Admission program visit: http://www.cwu.edu/admissions/dual-admission