You must first apply and be accepted before you can use Online Services. See Steps to Admission & Enrollment to apply now.
Student Registration Accounts
The Student Registration Account (SID/PIN) is used for most registration/admissions services.
- Find Courses (Online Class Schedule)
- Review Common Courses
- Confirm Web Registration Start Time
- Register / Add / Drop Classes
- Look Up Your Schedule
- Check Waitlist Status
- Deferred Tuition Payments
- Pay tuition in-full online
- Enrollment/Degree Verifications
Get up-to-date information on your enrollment and degree verifications at no charge with the Student Self-Service through the National Student Clearinghouse. Print enrollment verifications for health insurance or other organizations, view your enrollment history, and print Good Student Discount certificates to obtain discounts on auto insurance, etc. Use your SID and PIN to login.